Those of you who like racing games will be pleasesd to know that EA and it’s studio FireMonkey have announced Real Racing 3 for iPhone and iPad. The previous two games called Real Racing and Real Racing 2 were immensely popular among iOS games and were known for their high quality graphics. After watching the trailer I am sure the third installment of the game won’t disappoint too, as it looks even better than the last two versions of the game given the gameplay showed in the trailer is of pre-alpha stage.
The game will be the first in the Real Racing franchise to feature real race coarses that will allow up to 22 cars to race simultaneously. Real Racing 3 will feature a wide range of cars from many big real world car manufacturers including Porsche, Dodge, and Audi.
We are proud to announce REAL RACING 3 – coming 2012 – see here for the first trailer: facebook.com/realracing
— Firemonkeys (@TheFiremonkeys) August 2, 2012
Real Racing 3 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad will be released later this year. The specific release date and compatibility details are yet to be announced. We will let you know as soon as more details about the game are available to share, till then feast your eyes with the trailer video embedded below.
- Real Racing 3 for iOS launching 28th February, will be offered as free-to-play
- Real Racing 3 released for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in some markets. Download Now!
- Real Racing 2 for iOS gets updated with new features and iOS 5 compatibility
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline gets updated to bring better graphics for iPhone 4S and iPad 2
- Reckless Racing 2 game for iPhone and iPad hits the App Store