iFun has acquired photos of the new Nano SIM cards for the next iPhone. These Nano SIM are now being delivered to partners by German carrier called Telekom (T-Mobile) ahead of iPhone 5 launch later this month. As you can see in the image above the new SIM comes in two types of packages. On the left is the new Nano SIM card only whereas on the right is a Nano SIM inside a normal SIM card.
These Nano SIMs are being delivered to partners by Telekom with the following message:
You will receive today a new generation of SIM cards for the latest generation of smartphones that come in the near future on the market. Sort your SIM card please first not in their cards in hand and give it not out to customers.We will inform you shortly about how to proceed.
- Photos of alleged iPhone 5 motherboard leaked on a Chinese Forum
- More alleged iPhone 5 parts including battery pack and new nano sim card slot leaked
- GEVEY unlock for iPhone 4S now available. Get yours now!
- iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 can be unlocked with an iOS 5 Bug. Here’s how to do it
- iPhone 5 pre-orders to begin on September 12th?