Apple is now sending event invitations for it’s September 12 event. Jim Dalrymple at TheLoop has confirmed that he has received the invitation from Apple for the event that will take place in San Francisco on September 12. The event will be hosted at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10:00 am. Although the company has not yet announced what the agenda for the event is, it has been previously reported that the new iPhone, or as the shadow of the digit 12 suggests the ‘iPhone 5′ will be announced at this event.
Apple has added a nice little hint in it’s official invitation graphic for journalists. Notice the shadow of the digit ’12′ in the image below. This shadow that looks like digit 5 signifies that the new iPhone will indeed be called iPhone 5.
Based on rumors and reports iPhone 5 is expected to feature a 4-inch screen, LTE capability, Nano SIM card slot, better cameras, Quad-Core A6 chip or A5X chip, new smaller port for charging, and much more.
- iPhone 5 pre-orders to begin on September 12th?
- Apple’s iPhone 5 event will start at these timings
- Verizon vacation blackout hints at September 21 launch for iPhone 5
- Official: Apple iPad 3 event to take place on March 7
- Apple Sends Out Invitations for October 23rd Event. Will Hopefully Unveil iPad mini