Adobe has recently released a major update to it’s Photoshop touch app in the App Store making it fully compatible with iPad 3rd Generation’s Retina Display screen. After the update users will be able to enjoy sharper images, text, and UI elements that look crispier and cleaner than ever before. Besides the Retina Display support for iPad, Adobe has also added the capability of editing multi-layered pictures that are up to 12 megapixels in size. This feature is exclusively available for iPad 3 users, while iPad 2 users will be able to edit images that are up to 10 megapixels in size. Other than that, there are many new features including two new effects that have been added in this update. You can find the list of new features and the download link after the break.
- Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
- Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
- New three finger tap gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen
- New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
- Support for Apple Photo Stream**
- Various bug fixes
Adobe Photoshop Touch app for iPad 2 and iPad 3 is available in the App Store for $9.99.
Download Adobe Photoshop Touch
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for Phone app brings advanced image editing to iPhone and iPod touch
- Adobe posts and then pulls Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 from the App Store
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad now available in the App Store
- Tweetbot app for iOS improved scrolling and UI improvements
- Things for iOS goes 2.0. Adds support for cloud, daily reviews and more