The year long wait is finally over folks, the new iPhone 5 with amazing 4-inch screen and LTE is now available for pre-order on Apple’s website. The phone is available for pre-order in nine different countries initially, more countries will be added later. iPhone 5 is available for the customers of three largest US carriers including AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint on two year contract at the prices of $199, $299, and $399 for 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB models respectively. As Apple announced at it’s iPhone 5 event, the shipments for the pre-orders will be made on September 21 in the countries including US, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, France, and Germany.
The unlocked versions of iPhone 5 will be available for $649, $749, and $849 for 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB models later.
If you want to pre-order an iPhone 5 for yourself, then hurry up before they run out. To pre-order visit this page.
Update: Boom! And just like that the shipping date for the new iPhone 5 has pushed to 2 weeks following the high demand in the US. Previously the site listed that the phone will be shipped to customers pre-ordering today on September 21, that is exactly one week away from today. But if you are pre-ordering right now in the US, you will notice the 2 weeks shipping date is mentioned.
- iPhone 5 sales top five million in first week of launch. iOS 6 now powers 100 million devices
- Verizon vacation blackout hints at September 21 launch for iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S now available for pre-order on all three major US carriers
- iPhone 5 pre-orders to begin on September 12th?
- Apple: iPhone 5 pre-ordered two million times in first 24 hours