Apple has released updates for it’s Podcasts and Keynote apps for iOS devices and they are now available in the App Store for download. Most notably for Podcasts app Apple has added support for iOS 6.0 that was recently released to public. The update brings iCloud support to Podcasts app that means the subscriptions will be kept up-to-date automatically across connected devices using the cloud service. The update version 1.1 adds a new setting for users that allows them to set the app to automatically download new episodes on Wi-Fi only. Another new settings allows them to choose whether they want to play episodes from newest to oldest or vice versa. In devices running iOS 6.0, users will be able to refresh their subscription page to check for new episodes by performing the pull-to-refresh gesture. The update also brings performance and stability improvements.
The update Apple has released for it’s Keynote app for iOS brings support for iOS 6.0 and an ability to open a presentation in another app. You can get the download links for both these apps after the break.
- Apple releases free Podcasts app for iOS devices
- Rovio announces Red Planet update for Angry Birds Space. Coming this fall
- Tweetbot app for iOS improved scrolling and UI improvements
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for Phone app brings advanced image editing to iPhone and iPod touch
- Things for iOS goes 2.0. Adds support for cloud, daily reviews and more