The day everyone has been waiting for is finally here. It is September 21, the day of iPhone 5′s release. Apple announced that their new iPhone 5 will be available for purchase at 8AM today. People from countries that were included in the first phase of iPhone 5 launch began to line up outside Apple Stores hours before their opening time to ensure they could get their shiny new Apple device before stores run out of iPhone 5 stock. First country to start iPhone 5 sales was Australia, that was followed by others. Thousands of people have gathered outside different Apple stores in different parts of the world to buy an iPhone. These thousands of people who have gathered outside Apple Stores will be the first one’s along with two million plus pre-orderers to get their hands on the new iPhone 5.
You can find photos of lines for iPhone 5 after the break.
- iPhone 5 to Arrive in 22 More Countries Today
- iPhone 5 sales top five million in first week of launch. iOS 6 now powers 100 million devices
- iPhone 5 gets jailbroken in less than a day. Runs Cydia like a boss
- Apple: iPhone 5 pre-ordered two million times in first 24 hours
- Apple begins taking pre-orders for iPhone 5. Will ship on September 21