iPhone 5 owners will be pleased to know that Google’s popular Chrome browser for iOS has been updated to support their device natively. This means Chrome will be able to take full advantage of iPhone 5′s 4-inch screen and display more content instead of blank spaces. This update does not bring many changes to Chrome apart from support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0. Users who have updated to iOS 6.0 can also update to latest version of Chrome for better performance. Just like any update this particular one also features bug fixes, Stability and security improvements.
You can download Chrome for your iPhone 5 or any other iOS 6 device from the link after the break or simply update it to the latest version by going into App Store > Updates on your iOS device.
What’s New in Version 21.0.1180.82
• Updates for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6
• Stability and security improvements
- Chrome for iPhone and iPad announced. Coming to the App Store today!
- Chrome for iPhone and iPad now available in the App Store for download
- Report: Google Chrome is coming soon to iOS
- Study: Chrome browser grabs 1.5% share of total iOS web traffic
- How to make Chrome the default browser on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [Guide]
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet