Just as it was announced on October 23rd, Apple has begun taking pre-orders for its newly announced iPad mini and iPad 4th generation tablets. Both of these tablets are now available for purchase. If you pre-order right now before the first batch of both iPad mini and iPad 4th gen. runs out, your shiny new device will arrive at your doorstep on November 2nd. You can pre-order iPad mini here, while the new iPad 4th generation is available here.
iPad mini that was announced at Apple’s media event on October 23rd features a 7.9-inch display, A5 dual-core processor, thin design, 5-megapixel iSight camera, HD front camera for video calling, Wi-Fi, LTE, and more. The base Wi-Fi model of iPad mini sells for $329 with a storage capacity of 16GB. The 32GB and 64GB models sell for $429 and $529 respectively. The prices for iPad mini with LTE support are $459, $559, and $659 for 16, 32, and 64GB models respectively.
The iPad 4th generation that sports A6X chip, the new lightning connector, expanded support for LTE, and 1.3-megapixel front camera for HD Facetime sells for same prices as the previous generation iPad.
- Apple announces iPad mini with thin design, 7.9-inch display, A5 chip, LTE and more
- Apple sells 3 million iPad mini and iPad 4th generation in three days
- Apple announces iPad 4th generation with A6X processor, lightning connector, better cameras and more
- Apple Sends Out Invitations for October 23rd Event. Will Hopefully Unveil iPad mini
- Apple to Introduce Improved iPad 3rd Gen. Next Week Featuring Lightning Connector?