When Rovio announced the new Angry Birds Star Wars game, first thing that came to my mind was that it is going to be the same boring game we have been playing from last few years just with new levels and costumes for the characters. I had a sudden change of mind after watching the first gameplay video released by Rovio today. The video shows the Red and Pink birds in action. Each bird in the game will have its own Star Wars inspired special abilities with Red Birds having a sword and the pink bird having an ability to hit things with laser coming out of here eyes. Other birds will also have their own unique powers in Angry Birds Star Wars game, which are unknown at this point.
Angry Birds Star Wars will be released for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on November 8th. We will let you know when it is available for download, until then you can enjoy the gameplay video embedded below.
- Angry Birds Star Wars Coming to iOS and Other Platforms on November 8th
- Angry Birds Star Wars for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Now Available for Download
- Angry Birds Birthday Celebrations: 15 New levels and all episodes unlocked [update]
- Angry Birds Space gets announced by NASA
- Angry Birds Space coming in March with all new ‘zero-gravity’ gameplay
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet