Stock Music.app’s Cover Flow has been part of the app since the original iPhone. Although the featured is loved by many iOS users, a lot people find it annoying since it appears even when a user puts his or her iOS device in landscape mode unintentionally In iOS there’s no way to turn the Cover Flow feature off, and if you don’t want it to appear then the only solution you have is to put your iPhone or iPad in orientation lock which further causes problems if you are using multiple apps while listening to music. Now a Cydia tweak called NoCoverFlow has become available in the Cydia Store that disables the Cover Flow feature of the Music.app.
Not only this app disables the Cover Flow but it also adds a landscape mode to the stock Music app through which users can access all parts of the app while their device is in the landscape mode. NoCoverFlow is a simple tweak and there are no options to configure. It is available in the BigBoss repo for free.
[Img credit: ModMyi]
- SwitcherLand tweak adds landscape mode to iOS’s app switcher
- Force videos to play in landscape mode with LandscapeVideos tweak [tip]
- Add a second row and brightness slider to iOS’s App Switcher with MultiStorey jailbreak tweak
- RaiseToCall tweak makes calling simpler from within the Messages app
- FoldMusic tweak adds music folders to your iOS device’s home screen
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet