Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is out right on schedule. Released by Gameloft Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is the fourth title of the popular Modern Combat fps for mobile devices. Just like the previous versions Modern Combat 4 brings immense gameplay and gorgeous graphics that double the awesomeness from the previous versions. The game is based on the events that take place in the wake of a nuclear disaster. Now the elite soliders (you included) have to rescue world leaders from a terrorist group.
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour provides the best of both worlds as players can enjoy both sides of the story either by becoming a soldier or the villain named Edward Page. The events in the game take place in different parts of the world including Antartica and Barcelona. The graphics Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour brings are simply gorgeous and are comparable with the games available for consoles. For ragdoll effects and vehicles Gameloft for the first time has used the Havoc engine that gives a realistic look to the game.
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is a universal game and features support for iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th generation’s 4-inch display. The game is now available in the App Store for download where it costs $6.99.
Download Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
- Gameloft releases trailer for Modern Combat 4 Zero Hour [watch]
- Gameloft’s Modern Combat 4 game for iOS coming December 6
- Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation Coming Soon to iOS (trailer)
- Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation now available in the App Store
- Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation for iOS goes on sale for a limited time. Download now for $0.99 only