Twitter is now rolling out a new update for its iOS client which will hit the App Store soon. The update includes Instagram like filters among other improvements to the app. The reports of Twitter launching Instagram like tool have already been circulating and now they have turned out to be true. The update adds eight new filters and effects to the app that are powered by Aviary. Along with adding filters and effects Twitter has also added the ability for users to add frames to their photos before tweeting. The Auto-enhance feature has also been included in the app that can be used to automatically adjust light and colors in the photos.
The update has already gone live for the Android version of the app in Google Play Store and it will be available in the App Store soon. You can download Twitter for iPhone or iPad from the link below.
- Twitter for iOS gets updated with iOS 5 integration and new iPad Direct Message design
- Twitter 4.3 update now available for download. Brings major changes to iPhone app
- Twitter for iOS updated to add new design for iPad and other features
- Upcoming update for Twitter app leaks thanks to a glitch in iOS 6 App Store
- Tweetbot 2.4 hits the App Store. Brings new features, improvements, and bug fixes
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet