The evad3rs team has finally announced that they will be releasing their new tool called evasi0n to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1 and earlier versions running on iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 4 and all previous model. The team according to their official website is working on the GUI of the evasi0n tool. The evasi0n tool is said to be the easiest jailbreaking method after JailbreakMe and will be available on all major desktop platforms including Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
According to the info shared on the official site the jailbreak process will require 5 minutes of your time. All you need is a device running iOS 6.0 or iOS 6.1 and a USB cable.
Recently top iOS hackers announced the formation of the evad3rs team to release the highly anticipated untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1 and newer iOS devices including the iPhone 5 and iPad mini that haven’t received any sort of jailbreak treatment ever since their release. The team consists of @MuscleNerd, @Pod2g, @PlanetBeing, and @pimskeks.
The evasi0n tool with the ability to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.x will be released on Sunday (Funday).
Here is the list of devices that will be supported on release.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 4th generation
- iPod touch 5th generation
- Absinthe 2.0 tool to untethered jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 on every iOS device now available for download
- Hackers make progress in iOS 6 untethered jailbreak, still far from releasing it for public
- Jailbreakers! Stay away from iOS 6 update until further notice
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.0 gets demonstrated in a video
- Corona 5.0.1 Untether jailbreak updated to fix iBooks error
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet