Popular reader app for iPhone and iPad, Pocket app has been updated to add new features and improvements. The version 4.3 of Pocket app adds new features for social sharing, deleting an article, and reading and it is now available for download through the App Store update page. The new Pocket 4.3 makes it easier for users to share their favorite articles on Facebook thanks to the new native integration.
In the article view Pocket 4.3 features an increased font size as well as a shortcut to delete the article you are reading right now, which you can delete after you are done with it.
Along with Facebook the update also adds support for China’s popular social networking site Sina Weibo. However this feature is only available in iOS 6.
You can find the full change log below.
- Share to Facebook and Sina Weibo (新浪微博) using the account on your device (iOS 6 only)
- Delete articles directly while reading – just tap and hold the Archive button
- Jump all the way back to your list after opening links while reading – just tap and hold the Back button
- Increase the maximum font size in Article View
- The Get Started tutorial is now available from Help at any time
The update also brings a number of bug fixes.
- Goodbye Read It Later. Hello Pocket
- Digg app for iPhone gets revamped to match site’s new design
- Twitterrific 5 updated to add new reader mode, history search and more
- Facebook for iOS updated to version 5.1, adds new features and improvements
- Appdates: Facebook Messenger and Gmail for iPhone 5, Digg for iPad Now Available
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet