We recently covered highly powerful Flex Cydia tweak for you. Now the much awaited jailbreak tweak for iPhone and iPad, Flex is now offered on Cydia. This is a kind of app that lets you develop jailbreak tweaks according to your own choice. Flex is developed by John Coates who has created some nice tweaks in the past as well including MissionBoard and xMessages. His latest creation, Flex has been made to redefined the process of tweaking iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
As we explained in our previous post about Flex Cydia, this amazing utility has made possible for you not only to develop pieces and make them functional to alter the iOS aspects and features, but also gives users the ways of customizing the apps you install from the App Store.
The powerful Flex Cydia tweak became a bit controversial in last few days as some developers were of the view that this tweak is too powerful for the general users and so it should not be made public. While some were against its release in Cydia, others thought that it is certainly a mind blowing idea to make the users familiar with the working of iOS on basic level. On whichever side you find yourself, one factor cannot be denied that Flex is an extraordinary tweak.
On Cydia, Flex is available for $3.99 under BigBoss repo.
- Upcoming Cydia app Flex promises to change the way we tweak iOS
- You can now turn on Wi-Fi for chosen apps with Carnitine tweak
- Force videos to play in landscape mode with LandscapeVideos tweak [tip]
- AnyReminder tweak extends the function of ‘Remind Me Later’ feature of iOS
- DirectionBar tweak adds an interactive compass in iPhone’s status bar
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet