With the release of evasi0n, iOS users can jailbreak iPod touch 5th generation and iPod touch 4th generation running iOS 6.1 and enjoy Cydia tweaks and other stuff that comes with it. The jailbreak evad3rs have released is untethered and really easy to use. Here in this post we are going to show you how you can untethered jailbreak iPod touch 5th generation and iPod touch 4th generation. Read on for instructions.Download evasi0n 1.3 for your computer below.
You will also need iOS 6.1 for your iPod touch. Download it from the links below.
1 ) Now restore your iPod touch to iOS 6.1 using iTunes. Follow the steps given here.
2 ) After your device is running iOS 6.1 extract evasi0n from the downloaded folder and launch it.
3 ) Now connect your iPod touch to evasi0n tool using the USB cable. Now click on the ‘Jailbreak’ button.
4 ) After a about a minute or so your device will reboot. After that a Jailbreak icon with evasi0n logo will appear on your home screen. Evasi0n will ask you to launch it.
5 ) After you tap on the icon the jailbreak process will begin again. Wait until your device reboots.
6 ) Launch Cydia and allow it to download required files.
How to jailbreak iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS running iOS 6.1 using evasi0n (untethered)
How to jailbreak iPad mini and iPad 4/3/2 running iOS 6.1 using evasi0n (untethered)
- How to jailbreak iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS running iOS 6.1 using evasi0n (untethered)
- How to jailbreak iPad mini and iPad 4/3/2 running iOS 6.1 using evasi0n (untethered)
- Evad3rs release Evasi0n 1.1 with support for bug fixes
- Evasi0n 1.3 to jailbreak iOS 6.1.1 for iPhone 4S released. Download Now!
- Evad3rs releases evasi0n fix in Cydia for weather app and long reboot bug [how to]
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet