After the successful release of iOS 6.1 jailbreak it looks like Apple has finally decided respond. The company has warned its users from jailbreaking iOS 6 by publishing an entry on its support forums regarding the unauthorized modification of iOS – more commonly known as jailbreaking.
Apple says that the modification can cause numerous issues for iOS powered devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The issues jailbreaking could cause to iOS devices according to Apple’s post include instability, security vulnerability, low battery life, unreliable voice and data, service disruption, and inability to apply future software updates.
Apple in the forum post strongly warned users about hacking iOS through jailbreak tools such as evasi0n. Apple also noted that the modification or jailbreaking of iOS software causes violation of iOS end-user license agreement due to which Apple will deny warranty services to the users of jailbroken iOS devices.
The page has been there from quite some time now as notes MuscleNerd on Twitter but Apple did edited it on Sunday in wake of the upcoming release of evasi0n.
- Evasi0n tool to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1 released. Download Now!
- Evad3rs announce evasi0n tool to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.x, will be released on Sunday
- As beta testing begins Evasi0n is now closer to release
- Evad3rs release Evasi0n 1.1 with support for bug fixes
- Apple might kill Evasi0n jailbreak in the upcoming iOS 6.1.3 update