While playing a game or using a gestures based app like clear has it ever occurred to you that the notification center got pulled down unintentionally? If the answer is yes then you would be pleased to know the DisableNCPlus tweak for jailbroken iPhone and iPod touch is now available in Cydia for download.
The DisableNCPlus tweak enables users to disable or block the Notification Center in apps of their choice. There are many tweaks available in Cydia that allow users to disable the notification center but what makes DisableNCPlus tweak stand out is the fact that users can choose in which apps they want to disable it without affecting others.
The tweak can be customized from the Settings.app where users have the ability to disable the notification center by turning the corresponding switch on and off. It is super useful for users who play games like Fruit Ninja or Infinity Blade that require swipes in random directions.
DisableNCPlus tweak for jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch is available in Cydia for $1 under the BigBoss Repo. It fully supports iOS 6.
- Kamera tweak for Notification Center adds a quick shot widget for Camera app
- Cydia tweak brings iOS 6′s tweet widget to iOS 5 Notification Center [jailbreak only]
- DoNotDisturb tweak brings OS X’s upcoming feature to iOS
- Force videos to play in landscape mode with LandscapeVideos tweak [tip]
- Easily change the Notification Center background with a Cydia tweak
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet