If you use read it later services on your iPhone including Pocket, Instapaper and Readability then newly released Readr tweak from Cydia is a must have for you. Readr tweak integrates services read it later services deeply into iOS and allow users to save articles they want to read at a later time with a few taps.
The procedure of using the tweak is very simple. In your iPhone or iPad, select the ‘Share’ icon present at the bottom of Safari. You will be see ‘Add to Reading’ in options list. Simple tap on this button and you are good to go. The above mentioned process is pretty attractive for the ones who are frequent users of Reading List services.
The Readr tweak is as simple to configure as it is to use. After getting done with the installation procedure, you can see the service in Settings app. And you are totally out of hassle after logging in through standard OAuth process. You can sign in to the preferred service from this menu. After that you can see the iOS share menu with a ‘Read Later’ tab.
Readr tweak also has another feature called ‘Read Now’ which allows users to instantly read the article in reader mode of readability.
Readr is available in Cydia BigBoss for $1.99. It fully supports iOS 6.
- AnyReminder tweak extends the function of ‘Remind Me Later’ feature of iOS
- Disable typing indicator in iMessage app with TypingPrivacy tweak for jailbroken devices
- Force videos to play in landscape mode with LandscapeVideos tweak [tip]
- Add photos and videos in messages faster with QuickPhoto tweak from Cydia
- You can now turn on Wi-Fi for chosen apps with Carnitine tweak
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet