Google has just released an update to Youtube Capture app that makes it compatible with the iPad. The app was previously available for iOS without the support for Apple’s tablet. Google has not released a separate version of the app and has made the same app compatible across all types of iOS devices. Other than the support for iPad no new notable features have been added to Youtube Capture app. The app works natively on both iPad with Retina Display and iPad mini. It is available for free in the App Store.
With Youtube Capture app for iOS users can add background music to their recorded videos, add auto stabilization and apply auto color correction. Users can directly upload videos from this app and also share it to popular social networking websites.
You can download Youtube Capture for iOS on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch from here.
- Youtube app for iOS updated to bring iPad and iPhone 5 support
- Apple removes Youtube.app from iOS 6 in beta 4
- Flipboard update adds Youtube and Google+ support. Now available for download
- Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. 3 game for iOS now available for download
- Google releases Youtube app for iOS. We go hands-on
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet