Official Facebook app for iOS received a major update recently that brings several new features to both iPhone and iPad versions of the widely used app. For the iPhone the update brings the Chat Heads feature Facebook announced for Android a few days ago. Users can also send stickers and explore new Facebook feeds on their timeline including the Games feeds, Music feeds and Photos feeds.
On the iPad the Facebook app update version 6.0 also brings the Chat Heads feature along with a brighter and more beautiful way of viewing stories. This includes the recent changes Facebook made to its website and the update brings the iPad app interface closer to the experience found on the desktop and web version.
While the update has been released the Chat Heads and the new Stickers feature will be rolled out to all the users in the next few weeks according to the change log of the Facebook app.
You can download the update from the App Store or you can grab the app for free if you don’t have it already from the link below.
- Facebook for iOS updated to version 5.1, adds new features and improvements
- Facebook for iOS gets updated to add Retina Display support for iPad and more
- Facebook Messenger for iOS updated to add timeline, emoji support, and last active feature
- Facebook Messenger for iPhone gets updated to add typing indicator, location, message indicator, and more
- Facebook 5.0 update for iOS brings speed. Dumps HTML5 for Objective-C
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet