Chinese website AppVV somehow managed to get their hands on recently announced Apple iPhone 4S. They have also posted the video on their website in which they have demoed the greatest feature of iPhone 4S – Siri. Not only that, this video also includes some early benchmarks made about iPhone 4S’s performance. According to this video iPhone 4S’s Siri feature not only gets activated when a user presses the home button, but it can also be activated when someone raises the phone to their ear and speaks on it.
Here’s what MacRumors notes about this video
Early Sunspider marks show a total score of 2222.1ms and a BrowserMark score of 89567. For comparison, it appears that the BrowserMark score for an iPhone 4 running iOS 5 is 44856, so the new iPhone 4S benches twice as fast in the browser.
iPhone 4S features a dual core A5 processor, 8 megapixel camera, Siri, iOS 5, and much more. iPhone 4S will officially be released on October 14.
- iPhone 4S vs Samsung Galaxy S II (Browser speeds test)
- Steve Jobs’ Biography now available in iBookstore for download
- Leaked Youtube video shows upcoming features of Google Now for iOS
- EA announces Flight Control Rocket game for iOS
- Pictures and video from today’s Steve Jobs memorial at 1 Infinite Loop