Gizmodo Brazil has posted photos of what seems to be a cheaper version of iPhone that will be announced this year. As you can see in the image above, the front panels of this new ‘cheaper iPhone’ look exactly like today’s iPhone 4 which clearly means that Apple will release a cheaper version of iPhone 4 alongside its new iPhone 5. It is expected that Apple will release this new cheaper iPhone 4 in 8GB storage model to adjust the pricing of the device just like it did with iPhone 3GS last year.
This model found by Gizmodo Brazil in Brazilian Foxconn factory carries a model number ‘N90A’, that has already been rumored to represent the cheaper version of iPhone 4 by many reports. This leak also means that Apple will be releasing its first ever iPhone this year that will have ‘Assembled in Brazil’ written on its back instead of China.
- Report: Apple’s cheaper iPhone to be made with plastic to keep the prices low, will be released in mid-2013
- Analyst says budget iPhone will be released in June with $300 price tag
- Apple’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 spotted?
- Gizmodo posts alleged photo of iPad mini display. Is this thing real? (Update: fake)
- Apple to introduce 8GB iPad 2 on March 7?