The arrival of Friday is synonymous with joy because the weekend begins. That means having free time to be able to dedicate it to what you like the most, and surely among all these activities, enjoying a good series is one of the best plans you can have. Therefore, in this post we tell you all the news this week on Apple TV +.
Apple at the Toronto International Film Festival
The Cupertino company is no longer only present at the main events that take place in the world of technology, but has also entered strongly and fully into the world of cinema. Proof of this is the fact that it will present up to five new films at the Toronto International Film Festival, which takes place from September 8 to 18. These five films, how could it be otherwise, will be released later on Apple TV + so that all those users who are subscribed to this service can enjoy them. The movies are the following.
- Sidney Poter – September 23.
- I’ll take care of the beer – September 30.
- Raymond & Ray – October 21.
- Causeway – coming soon.
- Louis Armstrong: Black & Blues – coming soon.
Two new series now available
Obviously it is great to know that Apple is already moving within the best world cinema events, but really what all users of this service are interested in is knowing what is new that they will be able to see from now on Apple TV +. The first thing to note is the premiere of the series We’re brave, which we have already told you about repeatedly here at La Manzana Mordida. It follows Hillary Rodham Clinton and Chelsea Clinton in their celebration of brave women and is based on the bestseller “The Book of Gusty Women.” What both protagonists do is a journey in which they will talk to different women artists, pioneers, activists, community leaders and heroines.
On the other hand, all the followers of Central Park They are also in luck, since the third season of this highly acclaimed series has already begun on Apple TV +. It is an animated musical series that will feature more than 40 new original songs. It has up to 13 episodes, of which the first three are already available, the rest will be released one each week until they are all completed. In this third season, Bitsy, one of the protagonists, is not able to stop in his tireless mission to buy the park. On the other hand, Owen is introduced in a new promotional campaign to make more people fall in love with this fantastic place, while on her part, Paige, is busy since she has got her first contract in a publishing house.
Despite the fact that this week, all the attention that has to do with something from Apple has focused on the presentation of the new iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods, the Cupertino company does not leave aside all those users who are in love with the content that is published every week on Apple TV +, therefore, in addition to everything that we have already told you, below you have the list of the new episodes that have been released corresponding to the series on broadcast.
- Premiere of the seventh episode of the first season of After the hurricane.
- Premiere of the fifth episode of the first season of sisters to death.
- Premiere of the third episode of the third season of see.
These are the releases for the coming months
And to finish, as always we have to review everything that is about to come to Apple TV +, so that in this way, the hype increases in each of the followers of all the content that the Cupertino company is preparing for all of us. Then we leave you everything you can enjoy in a short time.
- 16 of September
- September 23
- Documentary “Sydney Poitier”
- September 30th
- I take care of the beer
- Wolfboy and the whole factory
- Roll with Otis!
- October 7
- Hi Jack! A better world! (2nd season)
- October 14th
- October 21
- Raymond & Ray
- Acapulco (2nd season)
- The Ghost Writer (3rd Season)
- November 4th
- November 11th
- November 18th
- Don’t interrupt, little hen!
- no confirmed date
- Slow Horses
- Foundation (2nd season of the series)
- Killers of the Flower Moon (new movie)
- The Mosquito Coast (2nd season of the series)
- Laison (new series)
- Mythic Quest (3rd season of the series)
- Ted Lasso (3rd season of the series)
- The Reluctant Traveler (new show)
- Black & Blues: The Colorful Ballad of Louis Armstrong (documentary).
- The Sound of 007 (documentary).
- The Spirit of Christmas (musical)
- Towards Freedom (film)
- Killers of the Flower Moon (film)
- Argylle (film)
- Sharper (movie)
- Tetris (movie)
- Number One on the Call Sheet
- The Beanie Bubble
- Bad Sisters
- Criminal Record