The iPad, regardless of model, is a piece of equipment with tremendous potential. Now, for this it is necessary to have the appropriate tools and those are, in addition to the accessories, the applications that you have available within the App Store. Therefore, in this post we are going to talk about 5 apps that when you use them, you will be glad you read this post.
The apps that cannot be missing on your iPad in 2023
If we have to talk about a device that gives the user versatility and versatility, the iPad is undoubtedly the one that best suits these two concepts. It is a team that can be used to the maximum both for work and for leisure time, and as we said, much of the blame for this lies with all the applications available to users in the App Store. Here are 5 that we recommend 100%.
- iA Writer. We start with a paid application, but without a doubt it is worth paying for it as long as you are going to write regularly on the iPad. In fact, this very post is being written in iA Writer and an iPad. Its minimalist aesthetic and different configuration and customization options are ideal for being able to focus solely and exclusively on writing. Perfect to take advantage of it next to your keyboard.
- Good Notes. If iA Writer is ideal to use with a keyboard, Good Notes is the app where you can get the most out of your Apple Pencil. In it you can create your enriched notes thanks to all the tools that this app has. In addition, you will also be able to import and order your PDF documents, obviously being able to write on them, make annotations and modify them to your liking.
- fantastic. We continue talking about apps that will help you be more productive with your iPad. In this case, it is a calendar that stands out for two fundamental aspects. First of all, it is really intuitive, being able to organize your events the way you want. Second, it’s really visual and that makes day-to-day organization much easier. Also, if you use the Todoist task app, you can synchronize both services and have everything in Fantastical, both your calendar events and your daily tasks.
- Zen Flip Clock. With the inclusion of widgets on the iPad home screen, this app has gained a lot of prominence due to the different options it offers users. And it is that if you want to have a minimalist widget of the time or of the time and the calendar, this is one of the best options you can find. In addition, it also has different customization options, so you can choose the one that best suits your iPad.
- FreeForm. We end up with an application that you will not have to download from the App Store, since if you have your iPad updated to iPadOS 16.2 it will already be available. It is a kind of blank canvas where you can do exactly what you want. It is ideal to use with the Apple Pencil and to work as a team, since the different whiteboards that you can create can be shared with other users to work in real time and online.