The months of September and October are always a good time to launch an iPhone, especially since it is when the Cupertino company usually launches its new terminals on the market and, therefore, when more people are encouraged to change their old iPhone for a new one. For this reason, in this post we want to talk about 5 applications that you have to install yes or yes.
These apps cannot be missing on your iPhone
One of the great attractions of having an iPhone is access to the wide range of applications that exist within the App Store. Actually, these are the ones that give life to a device that has the best integration between software and hardware, but without the applications, users would not be able to get the most out of it.
- Unfold. For all users who want to have their social networks, especially Instagram, well taken care of, this application is the ideal one for it. It has a wide variety of templates that you can use both to give your stories a very personal touch and also for the publications you want to make. In addition, it also provides you with the tool to be able to plan your Instagram feed, since you can configure it with the next publications that you want to make. It has a paid part, but initially it is free.
- Snapseed. We continue talking about photographs, and that is that every good photographer worth his salt has to have a photo editor on his iPhone that is up to the task. In the App Store there are many, and some of the best ones are paid, however Snapseed is the free editor par excellence thanks to all the functions that it puts on the table for the user. Whether you already know how to edit photography or want to learn, this app is ideal for it if you don’t want to pay a euro.
- unsplash. Every person who has an iPhone at some point has the need to change the wallpaper that comes by default. Also, now with the customization options that are available on the iOS 16 lock screens, much more. For this reason, an ideal app to find attractive wallpapers and that, of course, is free, is Unsplash. Besides, you can also use those images for other purposes as they are not copyrighted.
- bring. This is the definitive app to make the purchase. Its only purpose is to be able to make the shopping list in the best possible way, but best of all, it is completely collaborative, that is, you can include your friends, roommates, family members, everyone in it. world you want, and thus be able to have a common shopping list. In addition, in it you can include images of food and many more options that will come in handy for you when shopping.
- Spark. With iOS 16, Apple has improved its mail application, however, for many users it still falls short, which is why our favorite alternative is Spark. This app has all the functions you’ll need when it comes to managing both your different email accounts and your own emails. In addition, it is free, although they have recently launched a paid version that has given it a very interesting facelift. However, it is your choice to choose one option or another.