One of the days marked on the calendar of every technology lover and, specifically Apple, is this, the day on which the company opens the reservations for new devices, since anyone who wants to be able to enjoy it from the first day of its launch, you will have to be very fast to catch one of the first units. Keep reading that we tell you everything.
Last Wednesday, September 7, Apple presented its new equipment, both the iPhone 14 and the Apple Watch Series 8, and today is the time when all users who want to have it launch daythat is, next Friday, September 16, they have to reserve it from 2:00 p.m. Spanish time.
In this case stock unknown that the company has prepared for these new devices, and that is a very good sign because it indicates that everything has gone as Apple had in its plans and there has been no delay in their production, so there should be no problem of get, at least during the first minutes of the reservation, a unit for the day of its launch.
iPhone Preorder Tips
However, although everything seems to indicate that there will be enough stock for the first buyers, you have to take into account a series of aspects that will determine if you finally manage to reserve it and have it on the day of the launch, or on the contrary, you have to wait a little longer to be able to pick it up or have it delivered to your home by Apple. Here is a series of tips.
- have the money ready. The first thing you have to do is make sure that you have the money in the bank account with which you intend to buy the equipment.
- Check the limit of your account or card. This is a really important step, since it can sometimes cause problems when purchasing the device. In the event that the limit of your account or your card is less than what you will have to pay for the iPhone, contact your bank so that they can extend this limit for you.
- Have your card ready to buy. Ideally, before making the purchase, you already have the payment method with which you plan to make the reservation registered in your Apple account. Otherwise, have your card close at hand to be able to enter the numbers when making the reservation.
- Use the app from the App Store. Usually, most people use the Apple website to make the reservation, which causes the reservation to work slower than usual, causing delays in reservations. Therefore, if you use the App Store app that you can download on your iPhone or iPad, you will surely be able to access reservations sooner.
- Put your choice in favorites. Normally, what potential buyers do is choose the iPhone model right at the moment they start making the reservation, while if you choose it beforehand and put it in favorites, you will be able to access it much faster and make the purchase process takes less time, which gives you a much better chance of having it on launch day.
- punctuality is key. Reservations open at 2:00 p.m. Spanish time, so our recommendation is that a few minutes before you are ready with everything to make the reservation.
- Monitor the internet connection. The most appropriate thing is that at the time of making the reservation you have a good internet connection so that this does not pose a problem during the process.