Apple has been making updates between its equipment for years with the aim of sync and integrate all devices of The apple bitten in an exceptional way and that is observed especially when you receive notifications between teams. However, it is possible that there are some parameters that you have not activated correctly and therefore you think that their integration is not complete. In this post we attach some tips to complete the full synchronization between them.
How to receive calls on Mac
One of the aspects that most shows the integration between devices is the reception of calls on your Mac. This process, despite the fact that it comes natively from Apple, you have to activate it from the iPhone. The steps are the following:
- Each device is signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
- Each device was signed in to FaceTime with the same Apple ID.
- Each device is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Each device is connected to the same network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Calls on Other Devices.
- On your Mac, open the FaceTime app and choose FaceTime > Preferences. Click Settings, then select iPhone Calls.
Receive verification SMS
Many users are extremely annoyed when they have to get up from their desk to authenticate a purchase they’ve made on their Mac. To avoid such problems, there’s a way to receive that verification on the Mac. The steps are the following:
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Messages.
- Tap “Text Message Forwarding.”
- If you don’t see the “Text Message Forwarding” option, make sure you’re properly signed in to iMessage with the same Apple ID on your iPhone and Mac.
- Activate the Mac in the list of devices.
- If you’re not using two-factor authentication on your Mac, a six-digit activation code appears; enter this code on the iPhone and tap Allow.
Send files via AirDrop
A function that we never pay attention to but, when we need it, it is essential to send files quickly between your iPhone and your Mac. The steps are as follows:
- Unlock your Mac and select the file or files you want to send
- Right-click and select the Share option.
- AirDrop appears and you click on it.
- You select your iPhone and send the file.
It is essential to have all the computers with the same Apple ID so that this synchronization can be carried out more quickly. It is true that you can also do it between computers with different identification numbers, but it would only be advisable to do this last option, because I don’t think any user wants to receive calls or user verification messages from other users.
One of the reasons we buy Apple devices is because of such integration. This integration is achieved thanks to their operating systems, therefore, whenever you have two Apple products, you really have three: Hardware, software and the benefits that occur in the integration between them.
Leave us in the comments if you knew about this form of integration between the different operating systems.