The long-awaited Black Friday is about to arrive. However, this Black Friday is no longer as special as years ago where prices were concentrated only on Friday. Now the thousands of businesses, companies, small businesses and almost any store dedicate the whole week with small discounts to reach this Friday the 25th to offer their maximum discounts to start Christmas shopping. Apple also has its particular Black Friday that will extend over 4 days. Instead of offering direct discounts, Apple offers gift cards of up to 250 euros depending on the product we buy.
Apple’s Black Friday arrives with gift cards for the purchase of devices
Apple’s Black Friday will start tomorrow Friday November 25, the official day on which millions of discounts are offered throughout the world. Nevertheless, Apple’s special days will be extended by four days until November 28. Although writing and mentioning the name ‘Black Friday’ is avoided, it is clear that these special purchases are related to these dates.
Black Friday on Mac
Apple has not offered direct discounts on its products in this promotion for a long time. The discount is done indirectly, on its website, offering the user a gift card (Apple Gift Card) of greater or lesser amount depending on the product we have purchased. We can use this gift card to make purchases throughout the Apple ecosystem and also to buy products later.
Gift cards for certain products decided by Apple
These are the gift card amounts depending on the product purchased:
- iphone: €50 gift card when buying an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 or iPhone SE.
- iPad: €50 gift card when you buy an iPad Air, iPad (9th generation) or iPad mini.
- Mac: gift card of up to €50 when buying a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or iMac.
- apple watch: €50 gift card when buying an Apple Watch SE.
- AirPods: Gift card of up to €75 when you buy AirPods Pro (2nd generation), AirPods (2nd generation), AirPods (3rd generation) with Lightning charging case or AirPods Max.
- Accessories: Gift card of up to €50 when you buy a Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro or iPad Air, a Smart Keyboard Folio, an Apple Pencil (2nd generation) or a MagSafe dual charger.
- Beats: Gift card of up to €50 when you buy a Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds or Beats Flex.
As you can see, many of the new products that are causing a sensation at the moment are left out. Such as the iPhone 14 or the iPad Pro. However, Apple offers this small incentive for those users who want to buy some of their devices.
Remember that the offer is valid between November 25 and 28 and that the gift card is obtained with the purchase of a certain product. That same card can be used for future purchases by following the necessary steps. Secondly, This promotion cannot be combined with Apple Employee Program prices, special company prices or University prices.