More and more users want to have a smart home, however, the reality is that the prices of the devices that can make this possible are not exactly cheap. Well, in this post you have a collection of heavily discounted products due to Black Friday and that will help you form your smart home with HomeKit.
Discounted HomeKit-compatible gadgets
The range of options that Apple users have to form their smart home is increasing, and fortunately there is a wide range of brands and products that have fully committed to this. In addition, you also have to take into account that with an update that will arrive very soon, Matter will since then allow many more accessories that are not currently compatible with HomeKit to be. Now, so that you begin to incorporate different products and do not have to leave a large amount of money, below we leave you several accessories that are heavily discounted on Amazon.
- Eve Weather – Weather Station. For all those users who want to have control over the different weather parameters in their home, this Eve station, which is one of the brands that provides the most HomeKit products, is ideal. With it you can check the temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, that is, everything you really need.
- EVE Room – Air Quality Sensor. Another of the most common accessories in a smart home is the air quality sensor, and again it is the Eve brand that provides a really cheap and discounted option.
- Meross Radiant Floor Heating Thermostat. Having the possibility of controlling the temperature inside your house is a really great comfort, and that is exactly what this Meross brand thermostat allows you to do, which is another of the main manufacturers of HomeKit products.
- Eve Energy Strip – Smart Triple Power Strip. One of the first steps taken in the creation of a smart home is to be able to control different smart products through these types of power strips or plugs. Well, with this option from Eve you will be able to manage up to 3 different devices. It is undoubtedly one of the fastest and easiest ways to transform your home.
- Meross Wi-Fi Smart Plug. If we mentioned before that a power strip is ideal to be able to control accessories that are not smart, plugs are also a really quick and ideal shortcut to create a smart home.
- Nanoleaf Essentials 3 LED Bulbs. Something basic in any smart home are LED bulbs, since they will not only allow you to play with the light and Siri but also adapt them depending on the different states that you want to program and configure with the Home app and automations.
- Meross LED Desk Lamp. This is a product that, of course, will be great to have either for your nightstand or simply for your desk. You can use it through the iPhone app, with Siri or simply manually through the different buttons it has.
- TP-Link Tapo L930-5 – WiFi LED Strips. Finally, obviously a quality LED strip had to be included in this collection of HomeKit accessories. You can control it with just a voice command and, of course, customize both its intensity and its color based on your preferences.