If you are thinking of buying headphones with the Apple seal, you have to know that there is a wide range available. Beyond AirPods, Beats headphones are also from the brand. So in this post we are going to review the different types of headphones that exist, the models and the official prices. So you can know their entire repertoire!
Not only does Apple live on AirPods
Although the AirPods brand is “the hallmark of Apple”, Beats headphones are also very good products, focused on a slightly more differentiated audience than AirPods. The more types of headphones, the better, since more needs are covered and, therefore, we will have a greater catalog of styles and models that we have to choose from. In this article we will not distinguish headphones by brand, but by type: sports, headband and those that are focused on daily use.
Although the AirPods Max are the best-known helmets, within that segment, the truth is that the company has two more models. But these already belong to the Beats brand. In this range of headphones, all are wireless, and what is prioritized is the quality of the audio and the comfort in terms of the user experience.
Although, it is also true that a renewal of the AirPods Max is expected. And its price does not accompany it, in terms of the benefits it offers. However, the two Beats models are already cheaper, and both work with the same connection system as the AirPods Max. In this range, Apple headphones are the following:
- AirPods Max: 629 euros (official price in Apple Store)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless: €399.95 (official price in Apple Store)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless – Beats Icon Collection: €229.95 (official price in Apple Store)
Headphones for exercising, in addition to being comfortable, also need some degree of protection against water or sweat, to prevent them from being damaged. And in the case of Apple, we not only have the AirPods Pro range. We also have Beats models.
Beats sports headphones have a much more different design than what we find with AirPods. So if you are looking for an Apple alternative that is more comfortable for you and with a different look, you may be interested in meeting its lineup:
- Beats Fit Pro – True Wireless Headphones: €249.95 (official price in the Apple Store)
- Powerbeats Pro – True Wireless Headphones: €299.95 (official price in Apple Store)
- AirPods Pro 2nd generation: €299 (official price in Apple Store)
Headphones for everyday
In addition to the previous models, Apple has a range focused on daily use. They are not designed for a specific use, but rather, to talk on the phone, listen to music, go down the street or on public transport, etc.
All of them, whether they are AirPods or Beats, work with the same connection system. Therefore, if we choose either of the two brands, the user experience for the software will be very similar. So in this segment we have the following devices:
- 2nd generation AirPods: €159 (official price in Apple Store)
- 3rd generation AirPods: €209 with Lightning charging case or €219 with wireless charging case (official prices at Apple Store)
- Beats Studio Buds: €189.95 (official price in Apple Store)
- Beats Flex: €89.95 (official price in Apple Store)