The iPhone is our main device from day to day, which makes it not only a fantastic tool, but also an open book for those who want to know our intimacies. That’s why Apple takes the privacy of its devices so seriously, however, it never hurts to add an extra layer of protection.
We show you how you can lock any app with Face ID so that no one but you can access its content. Discover with us this simple tutorial that will turn your iPhone into a true fortress of your most important secrets.
As is often the case, making this custom configuration is much easier than you might imagine, just follow the steps below:
- open the app shortcuts
- Select the option Automation indicated in the bottom center
- Press the “+” button in the upper right corner
- Choose the option: Create a personal automation
- Navigate in the list to the option apps
- Select the app you want to block with Face ID
- Choose configuration: It opens
- Press the button Following from the upper right corner
- Now choose: add action
- In the top search box type: Locked screen
- Choose the action: Locked screen
- Turn off the options request confirmation and notify when executed
In just a few seconds you will have blocked with Face ID any type of application you want, and when you go to run it, the screen will be locked, so that no one other than you can use said application without your consent.
This is just one of the coolest features of the app. shortcuts of your iPhone, which will allow you to create various automations that make your day to day much easier, so now with Actualidad iPhone you know how to get a little more performance out of this application, are you going to miss it?