The Apple ID is one of the most important things when you buy a computer from the bitten apple. What’s more, without it, you will be able to enjoy few services -if not any- on your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, etc. Know how to create an Apple ID? If not, from Actualidad iPhone we will help you to get one and not run out of a service to enjoy.
To create an Apple ID for yourself, you can do it through any computer: whether it’s mobile, tablet, computer… and you won’t exactly need to do it from an Apple computer, but you can also create it through a Windows computer, as well as from a smart TV or an Android computer. Let’s see all the possibilities we have.
Create an Apple ID from an iPhone or iPad
Believe it or not, both iPhone and iPad, are the most popular equipment in the Apple catalog. That is why we will start with the creation of an Apple ID from a device like this. Of course, this step can be done directly on Apple mobile devices from the iOS 9 version; previously you had to go through iTunes and the cable connection of the equipment to a computer.
Setting up an Apple ID It can be done at the time of turning on the equipment or leave it for later and proceed with its creation through the App Store. In the first case you must follow the following steps:
- Tap on the option ‘Forgotten Apple ID or password‘
- Then click on the optionCreate a free Apple ID‘
- Now follow the steps that appear on the screen such as: enter your name and your date of birth. Hit ‘Next’
- It’s time to decide what will be your email. That is, you can use an account of yours already created with the service of your choice or create a -free- iCloud account. In the latter case it will be: name of [email protected]
- Now you will once again have to follow the steps that appear on the screen, such as verifying your email account, selecting the region where the device will be used, and enabling two-step verification.
In case you do not do this last step when creating your Apple ID, You will be asked to finish configuring it in ‘Settings’ of the device. From there, that’s it, you already have an Apple ID to use all the company’s services and with which you can enter all the company’s equipment that you buy in the future.
In case of creating the Apple ID from the App Store
If, on the contrary, you have been putting off creating your Apple profile or identity for later, we already told you in the previous point that you could do it through the App Store. To do this, follow the steps below:
- The first thing will be enter the App Store and click on the login icon -You can find this icon in the upper right part with a silhouette in the middle-
- Now you must click on the option ‘Create new Apple ID‘
- Follow the steps on the screen. Among them you will have to give your email -it will be your new Apple ID-, confirm the region of the device, as well as enter your credit card information to be able to buy the applications that interest you or be able to subscribe to services such as iCloud storage, Apple TV+, etc.. Now, you can also mark the ‘None’ option.
- You will need to verify your phone number. This is important to confirm your identity and, if necessary, be able to recover your account
- Also You will receive an email where you must verify the email you have indicated for the use of Apple ID
- Done, you have created your Apple ID
How to create an Apple ID from a Mac
As we have already told you, creating an Apple ID can be done from different computers. Now we will explain how do it from an Apple computer with MacOS:
- Go to the menu bar and select the apple menu. Click on it
- Now go to the option ‘System settings‘
- The first option that will appear to you will be ‘Apple ID‘. Click on that option
- On the new screen, at the bottom right, you will find the option to ‘Create new Apple ID‘. click on it
- Now is the time to enter all your data: name, birthday, choice of email, as well as your bank card details and verification of your email by notification in the inbox
You will already have created your new Apple ID so that you can enter services such as the App Store, Apple TV +, iCloud, etc.
Creating an Apple ID from a Windows computer
It’s time to get out of the Apple ecosystem and get into the competition. It is a team based on the Microsoft platform: windows. In this case we will have to resort to iTunesApple’s service management program that also has a version for Windows.
- Once installed the latest version of iTunes on your computeropen it
- In the top menu, go to the option ‘Account‘ and then hit ‘Log in‘
- A pop-up window will open in which you can either enter your Apple ID or -and as you can see in the image we attached- you can create a new ID
- Give this last option and continue with the instructions that will appear on the screen: enter your name, birthday, device region, bank details, etc.
- You will have everything ready to enter all Apple services and be able to subscribe to all of them. Of course, first of all check your email inbox -the one you have provided for the creation of the Apple ID- to verify that it is really you
Likewise, another of the options that you will have to create an Apple ID is to use a computer with a web browser and an Internet connection. That is, we are talking about a Smart TV, a computer with Android or from Apple TV. To manage creation, do the following:
- The first thing you should do is open the web browser of your device and enter the following link: appleid.apple.com
- The next thing is to click on the option ‘Create new Apple ID‘
- From this a screen will open and you must fill in all the data that are requested to complete your profile
- OROnce created you can enter your credentials in the App Store, etc. and manage all subscriptions and in-app purchases for your Apple devices