The Dynamic Island It is one of the new features of the iPhone 14 and pro Max that has revolutionized the way we interact with our iPhone, becoming a clear example of what you can do when there is a perfect integration between hardware and software. However, there is a way that you can have this island regardless of whether you have an iPhone 14 or not. In this post we tell you how you can do it
The Dynamic Island is located in the front area of your phone, specifically, where the Face ID and the front camera are housed, which is adapting and modifying its volume depending on the application and the situation in which we find ourselves. Next, we are going to analyze some functions that you can do with this new innovation from Apple.
How to get the Dynamic Island on any iPhone?
You can’t natively get the dynamic island on iPhones prior to the Pro series, introduced in September 2022. However, from the App Store, developers have come up with a way to include the dynamic island in lower generation panels than the previous one. series or earlier. The process consists of the following steps:
- From the App Store, we download the free application of Widgy Widgets.
- We open the app and choose the language. Click on English because the Spanish version is not available. On the other hand, the language is in Spanish both from Spain and from Latin America.
- For the rest of the options, press to continue because it does not affect the option that we want to incorporate.
- We are going to exploit ourselves and look for the option that says “Dynamic”. Click on it and import.
- Next, we go to the tab Transparent Background and we select the photo that we want to have as wallpaper to include it along with Apple’s dynamic island. We press ok.
- A drop-down opens where the iPhone screen is divided into grids and a rectangular fraction in the area where Apple’s Dynamic Island is located. We press OK.
- Next, a window appears where we have to click Fox Permissions. In these permissions, we close the window and close the app. The process would already be complete.
- Now we go to our iPhone and click on the home screen until we open up the possibility of adding a widget. We are looking for the widget of this application that incorporates the Dynamic Island option. We press ok.
Is Dynamic Island worth it on an iPhone not 14 Pro?
The truth is that the main reason why Apple introduced the Notch is to save space on the panel and improve the user experience. It is true that with this alternative we would have the dynamic island on our device with all the functions that are included in the series Pro and ProMax. However, if we put the notch and the Dynamic Island together, our panel is reduced considerably, so the experience may not be the most satisfactory for users.
Yes you are not bothered by the reduction of space that supposes the notch and the dynamic island, you are going to enjoy this new experience and best of all, whenever you want to remove it, you can delete the widget or the application and activate it again whenever you need it. To conclude, no one can doubt that the dynamic island has been a blow on the table in the mobile phone industry, where many companies have launched versions trying to copy these engineering and innovation options from Apple.
Leave us in the comments if you would add this artificial dynamic island to your iPhone.