The IMEI is a number that uniquely identifies your device.. In fact, each Apple phone has its own code that sets it apart from the rest. You can find this printed on the box or through the mobile settings. But what other way is there to know the IMEI on iPhone 14?
This code made up of a total of 15 digits It will help you in case of theft, loss or when you want to release the device. Below, we will explain some not very well-known methods that will also help you identify the IMEI of your iPhone 14.
Know the IMEI in iPhone 14 with a call
In case you didn’t know, you can know the IMEI of your iPhone with a simple call. You just have to do the following.
- Go to the calling app on your iPhone and unfold the keyboard.
- Dial the number *#06#.
- Automatically, the IMEI code should appear on the iPhone 14 screen. If not, press the call button.
From the web
In case you do not have access to your iPhone 14 and need to obtain its IMEI either because it has been lost or stolen, You can access this code to report your loss. You just have to do the following:
- From a computer or tablet with internet accessgo to the Apple ID account website.
- Sign in with the ID data that you used in iPhone 14.
- Go to the section “Devices” and choose the device from which you need to know the data.
What is the use of knowing the IMEI on iPhone 14?
The IMEI code can be used, for example, to:
- Know if your device is original or if, on the contrary, it is a copy or imitation of Apple.
- In case of loss or theftto lock the device so that no one else can use it.
- If you like unlock or jailbreak the device to be able to use it with any telephone operator.
Other uses for the IMEI code are: know the country in which the device was manufactured, know its date of manufacture, purchase and serial number. Also, it will help you to know if the phone still has a warranty from Apple or if it is on any IMEI “black list”.