The Mac mini is a computer with a compact design, small and with multiple ports. However, it is not a perfect device. In this post, we are going to discuss three essential accessories that you have to have in your Mac mini M2.
Satechi Support and Type-C Hub with SSD Enclosure
This Satechi accessory is a support for access ports to your Mac with a design very much in keeping with the new silver-colored Mac minis and allows frontal access to the peripherals you use the most. Next, we will highlight its characteristics:
- Includes an SSD enclosure integrated to increase equipment storage and not have to add more accessories to your workspace.
- presence of a SD and micro SD card reader, essential for photographers and designers. Both of these items aren’t available as standard on Mac minis, so it’s a great addition.
- Count with one USB-C expansion hub, three USB-A data ports plus a 3.5 headphone port for convenient access to all your essential peripherals without having to move your gear.
There are several aspects that must be taken into account when purchasing this product to have a satisfactory user experience. First is compatibility, as it is compatible with the Mac mini M1 and M2. It is not compatible with previous models, an aspect that must be taken into account when purchasing the device. Secondly, the internal SSD enclosure is only suitable for M.2 SATA SSD which is not included in the product, also it doesn’t work with NVME SSD.
Vertical support for the Mini Hagibis Support
This accessory allows you to gain work space on your desk due to the vertical position of your Mac mini and also has other very interesting advantages.
- Construction material: Constructed of aluminum, it allows heat to be dissipated from the device, which allows performance to be maintained for longer because it does not reach high temperatures.
- Adaptability: It has a molded knob that allows you to adjust the width of the upright easily and without other tools. The molded knob allows you to add a Hub for Mac mini, so you can easily increase your desk space.
- Weight: It has a weight of 590 grams, a measured weight so you will not have problems in terms of displacement.
Sabrent VESA Mount
If you want to have your Mac mini on the wall due to space problems or to have your workspace much more organized, the Sabrent VESA mount is the best option and it has some incredible features.
- Installation of the bracket on the wall quickly and easily: with the ease of being able to be installed at any point, due to the support of the Mac mini it is guaranteed. The installation position can be freely selected according to requirements, which is filigree and saves space
- Materials: the aluminum construction makes it feel perfectly attached to the Mac mini. Plus, it features a silver powder coating that protects Mac mini from scratches or damage.
- Necessary equipment: This support includes screws, anchors and simple assembly instructions so you can put the Mac mini in the correct position.
The entry If you’re going to buy a Mac mini, check this out before was first published on The Bitten Apple.