The new iOS update i.e. version 16 introduces custom lock screens, something that certainly draws attention given that Apple has never been a company that gives much ground to the customization of its devices. This seems to be changing, and with these new lock screens, each user will be able to have a much more personalized iPhone than before, since there are several elements that can be modified.
To begin with, the Cupertino company opens the range to be able to adjust the wallpaper to the tastes of each user, you will be able to choose between a photograph of the reel, of a person, that different images change randomly, create a background with different emoticons even that it varies depending on the weather conditions of your location. In addition, Apple also allows modify both the color and the font of the numbers and letters that appear on the lock screen, as well as the possibility of include different widgets.
Steps to create a custom lock screen
Once you know these new lock screens, it is time for you to know the steps you have to follow to be able to create your own according to your needs, because you do have to be clear about that, you can create all the ones you want, since they are also designed to be able to adapt them to the different states of concentration that you have configured. Now yes, let’s go with the steps to follow.
- The first thing you have to be clear about is that you have to have iOS 16 installed.
- After this, unlock the lock screen, but do not enter the home screens.
- hold down the screen.
- Click on “+” located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Choose the wallpaper you want to put, you have the following options.
- Random photos.
- Once the background has been chosen, select the first section of the screen, which is the top widget.
- Touch the time to choose both the font and the color of the letters and numbers that will appear on the screen. (If you click on the globe icon you can choose between Western, Eastern and Devanagari Arabic).
- Click on “Add Widgets”
- Select up to 3 widgets different ones that you can display on your new locked screen.
- When you have finished the selection, click on «X».
- Click on “Add”located at the top right of the screen.
- Choose between “Define as fund pair” either “Customize home screen”. In case you choose the second option, you can also customize the background of your iPhone’s home screen.
After completing these steps, you will have your lock screen completely personalized and adapted to your tastes and needs. As we have told you before, you can carry out these steps as many times as you want, since you can create all the lock screens that you want.