Everyone talks about the benefits of the iPhone in terms of its camera and video performance, in fact the quality they provide in their photos and especially in the video is one of the main attractions that users end up opting for. they. however you can get photos from videos and we will see this process in this post.
Videos and photos, photos and videos
Oddly enough, we can record videos and photos from our iPhone simultaneously. However, it is true that if you have a very good clinical eye and you are a professional photographer, you will probably notice that there are differences between them, especially since all the photographs we take will be Live photos, which is an effect that can be deactivated and that we will see how to do next. The process for get photos from video shown below:
1. We open the Camera app on our iPhone or iPad.
2. We choose the video mode.
3. Remember that cinema mode does not allow you to take pictures, so it is a mode that is only available for a specific type of format.
3. We touch the button to start recording.
4. Press the white button to take different photos.
5. Remember that the quality of the photograph taken from the video depends on the device from which we have taken the shot. The iPhone 7 is not the same as the iPhone 14 Pro.
Once we have taken the photos, if we go to the photo app and select the photos, the live photo effect appears, which we can share below. The process consists of three steps:
- Open the photo you want to share, then tap the Share button.
- If you want to share the still photo but not the Live Photo, tap Live in the upper left corner of the photo.
- Choose how you want to share the photo. Note that if you share via Mail or Spark, the Live Photo is sent as a still image.
How to remove the live effect from photos?
The live effect, It is one of the tools that the Apple camera has to capture memories and not instants of photos, since it allows us to play several seconds of video just at the moment we have taken the photo. However, on many occasions it may not provide the value that we are looking for, so in these cases the best thing to do is disable this functionality.
When we take a photo from a video, it is normal for the photo to contain live photos, since we are taking a photo from a video, which has movement, and therefore it is normal for take a strip of seconds after the moment we took the picture. If you want to disable this effect, you have to perform the following steps:
1. Open the Camera app.
2. In the Camera, make sure that the photo mode is selected and that the function Live Photos is activated. When it’s on, you see the Live Photo button at the top of the camera.
3. Hold the device without moving it and touch the shutter button.
The picture of live photosappears by default in the camera of our iPhone, if you want disable this optionyou have to perform the following steps:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap Camera and tap keep settings.
3. Make sure the switch next to Live Photos is turned on.
Leave us in the comments if you have ever taken photos from an iPhone video