Apple devices by themselves have enormous capabilities, however, to get the most out of them and be able to take advantage of all the advantages they can offer, you must keep in mind the apps that you can download from the App Store. Therefore, in this post we want to recommend 5 applications for your Apple Watch.
These apps have to be on your wrist
Fortunately for all users of an Apple Watch, the App Store has a large number of apps that allow you to get the most out of a device that has some really incredible capabilities and with the advantage that, after all, it is It is always attached to the body, specifically on your wrist. Below we will talk about 5 apps that we consider essential for users of this equipment.
- AutoSleep. Without a doubt, this application is a classic of the Apple Watch and it is the best option that all those users who are looking for is to be able to monitor their sleep can find. It offers a large amount of information, from the hours you spend in deep sleep to whether you are really meeting the sleep goal that you initially set. It is paid, but there is no doubt that it is the best.
- Activity Tracker. We are entering the world of physical activity and sports, and this app has a really interesting function for all those who want to have an active and healthy life. It does not have really great functions but it allows you to have on your watch face the number of steps you are taking throughout the day. Furthermore, it also provides a really attractive iPhone widget.
- HIIT & Tabata. We are still talking about sports, and although the Training app already offers the possibility of creating personalized interval training, it has a differential advantage, and that is that you do not necessarily have to do it from the Apple Watch, since you can, from your iPhone, configure I train more comfortably and when you go to do it, use the app on your Apple Watch so that it is in charge of giving you the pertinent instructions so that you can carry it out in the best possible way. It is also a completely free app, you only have to pay if you want to remove the ads from the iPhone interface.
- Strava. Obviously, if we talk about sports, one of the apps that every Apple Watch user has to have is Strava. It is an application that not only allows you to record your different workouts, but also has a “social network” inside where you can connect with other users, including your friends, discover routes or comment on the races or activities they do. It is very focused on outdoor sports and, of course, it is considered one of the best by all athletes.
- Spark. This app is an email manager that offers a large number of possibilities to all users who also use it on the iPhone. From your Apple Watch you can check all the emails you have in your inbox or in the different folders you can create within this app, as well as receive notifications when one arrives.