For the vast majority of iPhone users, the way they charge their iPhone is very important, both the accessories they use for it and their quality and safety. Therefore, taking advantage of the Black Friday offers, in this post we leave you different alternatives that will come in handy to give your device the best possible charge.
We begin by talking about the charging bases, a fundamental element in the day-to-day life of practically any iPhone user. These have been spreading over the years, especially since Apple incorporated wireless charging, however, it has become more accentuated with the incorporation of MagSafe technology. In this case we bring you options from two brands that take great care of both the design and the security of the devices, they are Belkin and Anker.
- Anker 623 Magnetic Wireless Charger. This charging base is one of the most peculiar you can find, since its design and the way it works are really curious. Aesthetically it imitates a can of soft drinks, and thanks to MagSafe technology it allows you to charge your iPhone, in addition to being able to place another device on the base, that is, you can charge up to two devices at the same time.
- Belkin 3-in-1 Wireless Charger. One of the best options if you have an Apple Watch in addition to an iPhone is this one from Belkin, which also incorporates a third compartment for AirPods. Its design is very careful, following the lines of the Cupertino company. It provides a charge of 7.5 W.
- Belkin BoostCharge 3-in-1 Charger. If you have to highlight a charging base above the rest, it is this one from Belkin. It has a really attractive design that, of course, draws attention. In it you can charge your iPhone, through MagSafe, as well as Apple Watch and AirPods. Additionally, it provides the iPhone with a 15W charge.
Although it is very important to have a good charging base for your iPhone and in this case, for the rest of the devices, it is also vital to have a good external battery that gives you that boost of autonomy when you need it most. In this sense, Anker is one of the brands that provides more and better options to users, so here are three alternatives that we find really interesting for iPhone users.
- Anker 622 Portable Charger. Without a doubt, this is the MagSafe battery that your iPhone needs. It has a very careful design, a very measured size that allows you to use it comfortably and provides a capacity of 5000 mAh. Ideal for both travel and day-to-day use.
- Anker 633 Magnetic External Battery. Continuing the line of MagSafe batteries, in this case we are going with a more powerful but also more cumbersome option, since it has a 10,000 mAh capacity. With it you can leave even the iPhone charger at home for 2 days.
- Anker 335 Power Bank. Now, if what you prefer is a long-lasting external battery, this 20,000 mAh option is ideal. Its design is not too bulky compared to the capacity it offers, in addition to allowing you to charge several devices at the same time.