Apple’s native app for sending emails has made a leap in recent years, becoming one of the great alternatives for all Apple users. In this post we are going to see how we can take advantage of all the potential offered by the VIP tool of the Mail app.
What is VIP in Mail?
The tool to determine that a user is VIP in the native Apple application allows you to find messages from important people quickly because they occupy a new special in the app. All inbox messages by a remaining VIP are displayed in that inbox.
He VIP contact limit is up to 100 and it remains stored until the conversations you have saved with the senders. In addition, with this tool it allows emails to be found in a special list and that they appear with a little star next to the subject. Likewise, we can collect all the emails from the different VIPs in the VIP mailbox.
Make a contact a VIP on macOS
The procedure of adding VIP users of the Mail app in macOS is much easier than in iOS and iPadOS. Next we will see how it is process of adding contacts in said app.
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select a message from a person you want to make a VIP sender.
- Hover your pointer next to their name in the message header and click the star that appears.
For show the mail messages of a remaining VIP,you have to perform the following steps:
- In the Mail app on your Mac, click the VIP sender arrow in the Mail sidebar or Favorites bar.
- Select a VIP.
- Only messages sent by VIP contacts will be displayed in the message list. If you don’t see the messages you expect, choose to view by “Sort by” and then select “All mailboxes”.
- When you’re done, click Inbox in the Mail sidebar or bookmarks bar to show other messages again.
You can too filter emailsto only show emails sent by VIP contacts. Finally, if you want remove VIP category in the remainder of someone you have to go to the Mail application of the Mac and select a message from the VIP sender. Next, place the pointer of the mouse or the trackpack on the header of the message and click on its star.
Make a contact a VIP on iPhone
Converting a user into a VIP in the Mail app is very easy, the process of which we will see below:
- For add one of your contacts in VIP
- We open Mail on our iPhone
- Select an email of the person you want to make VIP. You can also go to the VIP windows and add the option “Add vip
- Choose the user you want to add in that window.
- To add a remaining email to VIP:
For delete a vip contactwe have to perform the following steps:
- We open Mail on our iPhone.
- In the mailbox, we touch the letter “i” to the right of the VIP mailbox.
- We remove the degree of this contact by swiping to the left.
Leave us in the comments which is your favorite application for managing emails