The Cupertino company has made public which are the best applications of the entire year 2022 through the popular and well-known App Store Awardswhich rewards the best games and applications of 2022. If you want to know which have been the award-winning apps, keep reading that in this post we will tell you everything.
It is well known how Apple always values the work of developers, and that is that in the end, from Cupertino they are fully aware that one of the points that makes the entire ecosystem made up of its products strong are the applications that are present within from the App Store, which are ultimately what allow users to carry out their daily tasks and actions. In fact, Tim Cook’s words when awarding the awards were as follows, “The winners of this year’s App Store Awards have given us new experiences with apps that offer genuine and authentic perspectives.”
As you can see below, the winners of these awards are really varied in terms of theme and focus of the applications, representing very well the great offer that all users of Apple equipment have within the application store of the company Cupertino. Below are all the winners.
- iPhone App of the Year: BeReal from BeReal.
- iPad App of the Year: Good Notes 5 of Time Base Technology Limited.
- Mac App of the Year: MacFamilyTree 10from Synium Software GmbH.
- App of the Year for Apple TV: ViX, from TelevisaUnivisión Interactive, Inc.
- Apple Watch App of the Year: Gentler Streak, by Gentler Stories LLC.
- iPhone Game of the Year: Apex Legends Mobileby Electronic Arts.
- iPad Game of the Year: Moncageby XD Network Inc.
- Mac Game of the Year: enrollmentof return
- Apple TV Game of the Year: The sonby HandyGames.
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year: Wylde Flowersby Studio Drydock Pty Ltd.
- Game of the Year in China: League of Legends Esports Managerof Shenzhen Tencent Tianyou Technology Ltd.
In addition to these awards, Apple has also wanted to reward those applications that have had a great cultural impact on the users of the Cupertino company’s devices. In this case, the five applications they have chosen encourage users to delve into their emotions, connect with others in a more real way and celebrate their origins, their roots. The apps in question are the following.
- How We Feel by How We Feel Project, Inc.
- Dot’s Homefrom the Rise-Home Stories Project.
- locker widgetby Locket Labs, Inc.
- waterflame by Vitalii Mogylevets.
- inua – A Story in Ice and Time, by ARTE Experience.
These App Store Awards They have been celebrated by Apple for more than 10 years, thus rewarding the effort made by all developers to introduce into the Apple ecosystem the necessary tools to be able to take advantage of the full potential of each device individually, and also jointly, putting in value the synergies that can be created between the different teams and applications.