Purchased our new iPhone 14 the inevitable next step is to buy a good cover that gives it our own style and also protects it, and if we have spent the fortune that an iPhone costs, we cannot. skimp on buying a quality case. We show you the best covers for your Apple smartphone, with styles and prices for all tastes.
Urban Armor Gear (UAG)
It is one of the preferred brands for those who want high protection for their iPhone, but also want to give it a very peculiar style. As soon as you see the UAG covers you will know what I am talking about, because their designs are unmistakable, and imitated by many brands. We have a huge variety of covers, and I have selected for this article those that are compatible with the MagSafe systemso as not to lose any functionality of our smartphone.
From left to right we have the following covers:
- UAG Dot: A silicone case with a dotted pattern, soft touch and available in bright colors. Its corners are reinforced to offer us high protection, such as against falls of up to 4.8 meters. The material used has antimicrobial properties and is very light.
- UAG Lucent: With a style very similar to the previous one, this case combines Polycarbonate with TPU to offer us similar protection. Its design is more daring, and it is also available in bright colors.
- UAG Monarch Pro: one of my favorites, it is never missing in my collection of covers for my iPhone. With five layers of protection, including one Kevlar and one metal frame, this case is truly all-terrain, offering super-high protection for your iPhone with that unmistakable military style. Compatible with wireless charging and the MagSafe system despite its appearance, it is a safe bet.
- UAG Pathfinder: With a design similar to the Monarch case, the Pathfinder case uses more conventional materials for its construction, but offers us high protection with falls of up to 5.5 meters. Light and with large buttons, it is perfect for the most adventurous.
It is one of our favorite iPhone accessory brands. Its quality, features and design are beyond any doubt, and its collection of iPhone cases has been updated for the new models recently launched, with the usual classics and some interesting novelties. The entire selection is compatible with the MagSafe systemvery important when choosing a cover.
From left to right the covers are as follows:
- Nomad Modern Leather Case: top quality leather whose aging will give it a unique and spectacular appearance, and a TPE frame to offer good grip and protection against falls of up to 3 meters. It is available in several colors (black, dark and light brown, beige), it is another one that is not lacking in my collection year after year. They are also available in Normen leather, with a glossier finish.
- Nomad Sports Case: A classy yet plastic case with a TPE frame, metal buttons and a shiny back available in different colours. Its protection against falls reaches two meters.
- Nomad Rugged Case: The novelty for the iPhone 14 is a more sporty case, for those who require greater protection. The TPE frame is joined by a polycarbonate back available in two colors (army green and black). Its protection reaches 4.5 meters of fall.
- Nomad Leather Folio Case: a leather case like the first one I told you about, but with a front cover and space for three credit cards and bills in it. It also has a magnetic piece for closure that you can remove if you prefer, and it gives us protection against falls of up to three meters.
If you like Apple covers but their price seems high, in Mujjo you will find the perfect alternative, because for quality and design you will not find other more similar covers. With premium Ecco leather and using vegetable dyes, this year also they have added metal buttons to give them an even more premium look. The case covers the frame of your iPhone completely, including the bottom. It’s the closest thing to a glove for your iPhone.
It has two models, one with card holder, and the other without it, which is compatible with the MagSafe system. They are available in various colors (black, brown and blue).
When we talk about protection, we talk about Otterbox. They have been offering the covers that protect our phones the most for years, and this year was not going to be any different. The variety of covers they have is enormous, but I have selected my favorites, all of them compatible with the MagSafe system.
From left to right we have:
- Symmetry Series+: A transparent case with a MagSafe system, it complies with the military certification MIL-STD-810G 516.6, is made with 50% recycled plastics and also has antimicrobial properties. It’s one of my all-time favorites.
- Otterbox Fre: not yet available, but it will come soon. I’ve never tried it but it looks great, with two pieces (back and front) that come together to offer you maximum protection for your iPhone. Available in black, green and purple.
- Otterbox Defender XT: The classic Otterbox Defender but more stylish and transparent. Like the previous one, it has two pieces that are assembled to protect your iPhone. It also protects the Lightning port to prevent dust or dirt of any kind from entering. It is also available completely opaque, in black.