What is Apple Unidays and how does it work?
Unidays is an online sales platform that offers exclusive discounts university students in a wide variety of products and services. In it, Apple offers its main devices such as MacBook, iMac and iPad, Studio Display and Pro Display XDR.
For to access to Unidays discounts, students must register on the platformoh check your student status via your university email address or an alternative verification process. This verification you have to repeat it annuallyIn other words, every year you have to prove that you are still a student and that you are still in an educational institution. However, before registering, you must verify that your institution is within this affiliation program. Once verified, all students can access a wide variety of exclusive discounts online and in physical stores, both in their home country and abroad.
How do I sign up for Unidays?
To sign up for Unidays and get discounts when you buy an Apple product, you need to be active students in a university and add the email address of this institution or present the student card. The process is the following:
- We open on the Apple website the section ‘Shopping at the university at the bottom of the page, or by directly accessing this link.
- We click on click on ‘Check Unidays and sign up’.
- We will access the UNiDAYS login platform. We can log in with our account or create a new one.
- Once inside the official Apple page, the discounted prices in relation to the product appear.
It is important to note that, every year, you have to renew your student subscription on Unidays account and cConfirm the message that arrives to your emailsince the student period ends in a moment of our lives and this discount cannot be abused or prolonged forever.
Apple Store Online discount
Not all products of The bitten apple are offered discounts and with the same value, because the Macs and iPads are products that have a different discount depending on the range you want to purchase, while the iPhone and Apple Watch No is discounted because Apple considers it equipment that does not provide educational value to students. The discounts are as follows:
- MacBook Pro: up to 10% off when you buy a Mac.
- Mac Studio: 2,096 euros.
- iPad: Up to 7% off an iPad Pero and 5% off an iPad Air.
- Studio Display: has a discount of more than 100 euros, starting from 1600 euros.
- Pro Display XDR: From 4,948 euros.
Apart from the discounts mentioned, you also have access to other products at a reduced price or for free, such as Apple Musicfor a price of 5.99 euros and Apple Music for free. You can also get access to the entire suite of professional video editing at a price of 299.99 euros.