The launch of the final version of iOS 16 is practically a reality, and a good proof of this is that Apple released yesterday just after the Keynote the last beta that there will be of iOS 16.0, the famous RC. Will the Cupertino company have introduced any last-minute news? We tell you everything in this post, so don’t miss it.
Does this latest beta have any news?
As we said before, proof that the final version of iOS 16 is about to reach all users is the RC beta release. this update it is nothing more than the final version of iOS 16 which will be launched in the next few days, but beforehand Apple wants all users who receive its betas to test it to verify that, indeed, everything is ready for the official launch of the new operating system that the compatible iPhone models will carry.
Obviously, all the visual and functional innovations that Apple wanted to introduce for the launch of iOS 16 it already incorporated them a long time ago in the first beta versions, so the latter only has improvements at the performance level since the company’s objective is that all those users who install iOS 16 have the best possible user experience.
However, this does not mean that Apple will not introduce visual or functional innovations in iOS 16, but it will do so in later versions such as iOS 16.1, iOS 16.2, etc. In fact, surely the Cupertino company has reserved certain substantial improvements that will come to light later, as has happened with other versions of its operating systems such as iOS 15, for example.
When does iOS 16 officially come out?
The launch of the RC version of the iOS 16 beta does not mean anything else that the final version of this operating system is practically falling, so much so that the Cupertino company announced yesterday that the date chosen for the launch of iOS 16 is next Monday, September 12, and it will also be accompanied by watchOS 9.
Nevertheless, Before updating you have to take into account a series of tips that we want to give you from the writing team of La Manzana Mordida so that, first, the update process is the best and fastest possible and so that the subsequent operation provides you with an outstanding user experience.
- Make a backup before updating your iPhone.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection so that the download is as fast as possible. Even so, you have to keep in mind that if you update as soon as it is published, you will probably have to wait longer than normal because there will be many people around the world accessing Apple’s servers as well.
- Be patient and have enough time to perform the update, do not do it if you are in a hurry.
- Before upgrading, also do an iPhone restore.
- If possible, update from a computer, either Windows or Mac.