There are many reasons why the iPhone can get stuck with the Apple logo on the screen, and today we will explain how we can solve this problem very easily, both on Windows and Mac.
Why does the apple stay on the screen permanently?
One of the problems that many readers ask us about the most or that generates the most questions on social networks is how to make the iPhone work again when it gets stuck with the Apple logo on the screen. What can cause your iPhone to stay with the apple logo on the screen and not respond to anything? The reasons can be very varied, but the most common are the following:
- The update you were installing did not complete successfully
- Backup restore could not be completed
- By having Jailbreak done and trying to restore the device from the settings.
- Hardware problems that cause the relay phone to malfunction
Any of these causes will take you to this dreaded screen from which you cannot get out. You can try to restart the device, but the apple will appear on the screen again, without advancing to the end of the reset and leaving your iPhone completely useless. Worse yet, the iPhone SE will overheat and drain the battery quickly, which can lead to more problems for you in the long run.
How to fix the problem
The first thing you can try is force restart the device. It is the first solution that we all try, but unfortunately it does not usually solve the problem, although it does not hurt anything to try:
- In it iPhone 6s and earlier You must hold down the power and start buttons until the apple logo reappears on the screen, at which point you must release them.
- In it iPhone 7 and 7 Plus You must hold down the power and volume down buttons until the apple logo appears, and then release them.
- In the iPhone 8 and later you must press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button and then hold the power button until the Apple logo appears, and then release it.
FixGo is a free download program with which we can solve an infinite number of problems with our iPhone or iPad, and best of all, it can do so without losing the data on your phone or tablet. Among its functions it can put your iPhone in Recovery Mode, or get it out of it. These features are completely free.. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to your computer (versions for Windows and macOS) and press a button. As it is translated into Spanish it is very easy to use.
In addition you can solve over 150 problems with iOS and iPadOSsuch as errors 4013 and 4005, wipe unresponsive devices without the unlock code, or easily restore devices to the latest version available.
But since what this article is about is the iPhone stuck on Apple logowe are going to explain how we solve these with just a few clicks of our mouse.
- Download FixGo from its website (link) in its version for Windows or Mac. If you want to save 30% you can use the code PLAB30S when purchased.
- After the program is installed on your computer, launch it and connect your problem iPhone or iPad via USB cable to the computer. Make sure you use an original or certified cable so that everything works as it should.
- Choose the “Fix iOS System – Standard Mode” option. This option will keep all the data on your iPhone intact.
- Click on “Repair now”
Once that is done, you will only have to download the version available on your computer and then start the standard repair so that the recovery process of your iPhone begins. After a few minutes the process will be completed. and your iPhone will be fully functional and without losing any data.
If this didn’t work, you can proceed to Advanced mode, whose procedure is very similar, but it restores your device completely, so it will be completely erased and without any of your data. You will need to later restore a backup or download the data from iCloud to recover it.