Following your announcement a few days ago, The online Apple Store is now open to accept the first reservations of the new iPhone 14 and 14 Pro.
You can now buy your new iPhone 14 in any of its models, although you will have to wait until next Friday, September 16 for it to arrive at your home, or even longer if you buy the iPhone 14 Plus, with its 6.7-inch screen, that will not arrive at your house until October. At the moment sales are limited to the Apple Store onlinewith options for collection in store or delivery to your home, in both cases from September 16.
The iPhone 14 and 14 Plus prices are as follows, depending on the model and storage capacity:
- Phone 14 – 128GB: €999
- iPhone 14 – 256GB: €1,099
- iPhone 14 – 512GB: €1,299
- iPhone 14 Plus – 128GB: €1,099
- iPhone 14 Plus – 256GB: €1,199
- iPhone 14 Plus – 512GB: €1,399
In case you want to buy the most advanced models, the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro MaxPrices are as follows:
- iPhone 14 Pro – 128GB: €1,319
- iPhone 14 Pro – 256GB: €1,449
- iPhone 14 Pro – 512GB: €1,709
- iPhone 14 Pro – 1TB: €1,969
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – 128GB: €1,469
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – 256GB: €1,599
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – 512GB: €1,859
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – 1TB: €2,119
Apple continues to break records, and this year it has broken one more. Not long ago there was talk of the madness of a phone exceeding the €1,000 barrier in its entry model. Well, today a phone begins to be sold that exceeds the barrier of € 2,000. Exactly €2,119 is the price that anyone who wants to get an iPhone 14 Pro Max with a 1TB capacity will have to pay. It is true that we are talking about the most expensive model possible, which almost nobody needs, but the simple fact that it costs more than €2,000 is a reflection of the madness that the smartphone market is becoming, with Apple at the helm . What will be your decision?