The price increase in Apple, for the moment has only affected some products, however, the Cupertino company has already announced that it will also occur in the App Store, that is, that the applications that are currently paid will increase in price . For this reason, in this post we want to talk to you about 5 apps that you have to buy now, before this increase occurs.
One of the strong points for which many users use Apple devices is because of the wide variety of applications that are in the App Store and how much they contribute. Obviously, there are both free and paid, but because the price of the latter is going to rise imminently, as Apple has announced, here are 5 apps that you have to buy now before they go up in price.
- Good Notes 5. Of course, if you have an iPad and an Apple Pencil, the application par excellence for taking notes, importing PDF documents and writing on them is GoodNotes 5. Its interface is really intuitive, but above all it stands out for the large number and variety of tools that you have to be able to take notes. Of course, it is one of the mandatory apps to get the most out of Apple Pencil.
- iA Writer. For all those users who have a good keyboard next to their iPad, or of course also, for Mac users who want to write articles or have to carry out a lot of written work in which they have to write, this app is ideal for it because of how well made it is. It has a wide variety of customization options, and it is really designed and developed for writers, so writing on it is a real pleasure.
- Touch&Retouch. Surely at some point you have had the need to remove some element from a photograph, because without a doubt this is the app par excellence for it. Its power and precision are really good, as well as how easy it is to use it and take advantage of all the advantages it has.
- AutoSleep. One of the most popular sleep monitoring apps is AutoSleep. If you have an Apple Watch and want to have all the information possible about how well or how badly you sleep, there is no app that is capable of offering more precise data. In addition, its interface is very intuitive, so you can easily understand all the data it provides.
- stuff 3. When it comes to productivity apps, one of the most popular is undoubtedly Things 3, as it’s one of the best to-do list apps you can find. It stands out above all, in addition to the functions it has, for its careful and minimalist aesthetics, in fact, we could say that it is a task app that could perfectly have been designed and developed by Apple itself, since the lines of design fit perfectly into everything that the Cupertino company represents.